Error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable
You can see Error Code 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable on your Windows 7 Operating System whenever you try to install. This can happen because of certain reasons. So, to solve or fix the issue on your Windows Operating System, we have written many suggestions to implement it and then fix them immediately. Read the complete article and then use your newly installed Windows Operating System safely. This will help you in solving your problem like error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.
You can see that there are many errors on your Windows Operating System when you try to install and these are unable to handle it. This can be due to certain reasons for example if there are corrupted files, corrupted software, interruptions in installing other applications to install the Windows Operating System. One of them may be Error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable. You are not aware of the exact reason for it as you need to try out the different solutions and then fix the Error Code 0x80070570 on Windows 7 operating system when the file or directory is corrupted.
Windows 7 Installation Error Code 0x80070570 The File Or Directory Is Corrupted.
You can see this error if you are trying to install the Windows Operating System. In this process, Windows Installation starts but sometimes it stops in between and suspends the installation. It pops up and says that Windows Installation has stopped as you cannot install the latest version of the Windows Operating System. Here are some of the reasons to see Error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable on the Windows 7 operating system.
- If your device consists of corrupted files or software then it won’t allow the Windows Updates to install.
- If your device has a Registry Errors and if the Registry files are missing.
- If your device has any deleted files on your system but couldn’t able to read them.
- If the built-in SATA drivers are incorrectly recognized while the installation process and if the BIOS is set to RAID Autodetect.
- If your device has any Malware or Virus on it.
These are the valuable reasons when you can find error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable. So, it’s better to check all the required settings and then try to install the Windows Operating System.
1. Installing Corrupted Files
You need to check all the files on your Windows Operating System like ISO files and faulty CD/DVD drives. Try to install the new files of the corrupted files and then you need to check all the files whether they are in good quality and shouldn’t be damaged again.
2. Run CHKDSK in Windows Operating System
You need to restart your Windows Operating System by rebooting it. Run the installation process by inserting the Disc and then click on Repair My Computer option. Also, click on the System Recovery Option to have a safe installation.
Click on the Recovery option two times and then you can see that Command Prompt will be opened. Type chkdsk/f/r and then click enter. After a complete scanning is finished, you can press Y to restart your Windows Operating System.
3. Cleaning Registry
Yes, you can also do it by cleaning the registry on your Windows Operating System. Cleaning Registry means cleaning all the Files, Softwares in which there occurs error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable. So, after cleaning files and software one can easily run the Windows Operating System Safely. You can also see that Registry has unwanted files and software which interrupt the installation.
So, to implement these three steps on your Windows Operating System and then fix the Error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable on your Windows OS.
Before doing this one should first look whether the problem regarding error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable is with the person’s disc or not:-
- Try using your hard drive on another PC, if your PC can’t detect it. It will solidify the fact that the disk is corrupt, and there is something wrong with the drive, and measures should be taken.
- It is essential to check the power supply of both the PC and the drive. There is a slight chance that due to over-usage, the power cable might have stopped working.
- There are multiple USB slots on the computer, and you should try changing the USB port or insert some other flash drive to check whether the port is working or not.
- In the Disk Management utility, try changing the drive letter of the storage media, which could help to restore data inside the corrupted hard drive.
We hereby ensures you that we bring for you a valuable and useful article if you face any type of problem with your computer. We hope that all the previous articles help you in solving all your problems and today we came up with how to fix error 0x80070570 the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.
Follow us on Facebook: Techysea
If you have any doubts in this article please do comment below. We will be happy to help you out:)
If you want to know more information related to windows 7 and windows 10 then please go to the page windows 7 & windows 10.🙂